«Scientific bulletin of Mukachevo State University. Series “Pedagogy and Psychology” is a scientific journal, which is published in the public domain and highlights current issues of new development research in pedagogy, psychology, education, and the development of psychological and educational technology. The mission of the scientific bulletin is to create an open platform for exchanging the scientific information and the results of basic and applied research which have been done by academic specialists and expert analytical profile, working in the field of pedagogy and psychology, interdisciplinary collaboration, comparative educational studies in Ukraine and abroad. «Scientific bulletin of Mukachevo State University. Series “Pedagogy and Psychology” accepts previously unpublished and not submitted for publication in any other editions original research results on the following issues:
- Educational Theory and History of Pedagogics
- Professionalization and Diversification of Higher Education
- Educational Technology and Personal Development
- Psychological and Educational Communication
- Comparative Pedagogy and Psychology
- Educational and Developmental Psychology
- Organizational Psychology and Labour Psychology.
The publication accepts the materials given in one of four languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English, and Hungarian. We support and welcome articles from different countries and abroad considering the importance of world science globalization. Key selection criteria: originality, innovation, importance of the sector in pedagogy and psychology, fundamental theoretical analysis of psychological and educational problems, literacy, editorial requirements.
- is focused on the development of active and effective communication inside scientific and professional community, creating a platform for open discussion and freedom of expression to promote high quality of research work;
- promotes the convergence of science and practice, finding opportunities to apply the research results in pedagogy and psychology, solving psychological and pedagogical, and educational problems;
- is focused on audience familiarization with the advanced foreign theories and developments in the field of educational technology and personal development; enrichment the scientific community of operational professional information;
- seeks to development of international cooperation, progress and dissemination of the results of Ukrainian authors in the international professional community.
Principles of Professional Ethics in the editorial board of «Scientific bulletin of Mukachevo State University. Series “Pedagogy and Psychology”
The editorial board of the «Scientific bulletin of Mukachevo State University. Series “Pedagogy and Psychology” is responsible for the publication of copyright works, requiring the need to respect fundamental principles:
- Accepting articles for publication editorial board of the scientific journal is guided by reliability of data and scientific significance of the presented works.
- Editorial board evaluates the intellectual content of the manuscript regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious preference, origin, nationality, social status or political affiliation of the authors.
- Unpublished data from the submitted manuscripts for consideration should not be used for personal purposes or transferred to third parties without the written consent of the author. Information or ideas obtained during the editing and related benefits are kept confidential and are not used for personal gain.
- Editorial Board does not allow information to be published, if there is sufficient reason to believe that it is plagiarism.
- Editorial Board leaves unanswered claims relating reviewed manuscripts or published materials and the detection conflict to take all necessary measures to restore the violated rights.
Ethical principles of reviewer
Reviewer provides scientific expertise of copyright material, so that his actions should be impartial in nature and are expressed in the following principles:
- Manuscripts for review must be treated as a confidential document that cannot be transferred for review or discussion of the third parties who do not have that authority from the publisher.
- Reviewer is obliged to give an objective and reasoned assessment of the findings of the study. Personal criticism is unacceptable.
- Unpublished data from manuscripts submitted for consideration should not be used for reviewer’s personal purposes.
- Reviewer who is not, in his opinion, so qualified to assess the manuscript, or cannot be objective, should notify the editor with a request to exclude him from the review process of this manuscript.
Principles that should be guided by scientific publications
The author (or group of authors) recognizes that he/she bears responsibility for the topicality and reliability of the results of scientific research, which presupposes compliance the following principles:
- Authors should provide reliable results of the research. Falsified statements are unacceptable.
- Authors should ensure that research results contained in the manuscript are completely original. Borrowed fragments or statements should be prepared with the obligatory indication of the author and source. Excessive borrowing and plagiarism in any form, including unformed quote, paraphrase or assignment of rights to other people’s research results are unethical and unacceptable.
- It is necessary to recognize the contribution of all authors that somehow influenced the course of the study, in particular, the article should be presented in reference works used in the study.
- автори не повинні надавати в журнал рукопис, який був відправленийв інший журнал і знаходиться на розгляді, а також статтю, що вже опублікована в інших джерелах.(це може бути і інтернет видання)
- All the authors who have made a significant contribution to the study should be given as co-authors of the article. It is unacceptable to indicate people who has not involved in the study among the co-authors.
- If the author finds significant errors or inaccuracies in the article during its consideration or after its publication, he should promptly inform the editorial of the journal.
- The editorial board is not responsible for the views, opinions, results and conclusions made by the authors of articles and published in the Journal Science. They do not necessarily reflect the views of the editorial board. The authors have responsibility for the accuracy of the information in the articles, the accuracy of names and citations.
У разі виникнення питань, пропозицій чи скарг необхідно звернутися до редакції за електронною адресою: firstname.lastname@example.org